Associate Professor Universidad Técnica Federico Santa Maria (UTFSM)
Dr. UNINI México, M.Sc. Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz, Germany
- Executive Director BPM Center UTFSM
- Director of the Certificate Program in BPM UTSFM
- Coaching and business consulting
- Researcher in modeling and management techniques in the areas of Business Architectures BPM and the BPMN standard
- Masters coordinator and guest professor of other national and international universities.
Author of the book, BPM Concepts, and How to Apply and Integrate it with IT, Author of the Spanish version of the international book BPMN 2.0 Reference Manual and Practical Guide. He is also the author and co-author of many current academic publications.
Former CTO of the German IT Company Software AG in Chile, Former Director of Board the German multinational BI Company MIS AG in Brazil and Chile
In the 90s he was in Germany a researcher, consultant and teacher in the areas of Strategic Systems Planning and Requirement Engineering, he participated in international forums and in several publications. He has held different management positions in organizations and companies in Europe and Latin America.
Within this scope he has taken charge of corporate projects related to the Business Process Management, Business Intelligence, Critical Missions Systems development and Organizational Development issues. He has a vast experience in the management of corporate projects.